Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello and Welcome to Pride and Joy Montessori



This is my attempt at starting a blog. I am a stay at home mom, who loves her kiddos and I needed a way to journal that would be easy. I love to take pictures so there will be plenty of those on the site. I also have the desire to help other SAHMs who are teaching their children at home and who are interested in the montessori style learning environment. I completed two years of college and as a part of those two years, I had the chance to observe at a montessori school. I have since rediscovered this style of learning and have decided to teach my 2 1/2 year old and 6 1/2 year old in this way. I will be posting pictures each day of our activities and I hope they will help and inspire you in your efforts as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 The Haphazzard Housewife. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net | Blogger Styles | Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase